The author can pick any 10 or more questions from the list below to be featured on their blog stop.
1. Tell us about your book? What makes it hot/ different?
2. What was the hardest part about writing it?
3. Tell us something candid about yourself. Something your fans don’t know yet.
4. What’s your writing ritual? Are you the type of author that sets up the mood to write, or do you just go with the flow and write whenever the inspiration hits you?
5. What, in your opinion, was the sexiest part of your book? Why?
6. What can we expect from you in the future?
7. What scares you the most about putting your work out there?
8. Alpha male or sensitive male?
9. Bedroom or living room? Come on, you know what I’m talking about!
10. Random thought moment! Give me the first one that pops into your head after this.
11. What trait does your male character/ or fave male character in a novel have that you wish real life men had?
12. Why should readers that haven’t read your work give your book a chance?
13. Any advice you’d give new or aspiring writers that are just starting out?
14. Sexiest actor in Hollywood. In your opinion, of course :p
15. And what would you do with said actor if given the chance? Oh, come on! This is a site that specializes in hot romance. Give your would-be fans a taste of what’s in store for them LOL
16. What annoys you the most about the typical heroine/ female character in a novel and how would you do it differently?
17. Damsel in distress, or bad-ass chick? Which do you prefer, and which one do you think you are?
18. What are you reading right now?
19. What novel rocked you the hardest during your life?
20. What is your favorite movie as of right now?